This is the Internet home of Luke Hartman.
- I like to travel with my wife
- I work as a software developer at Oklahoma Christian University
- My favorite hobby is spending time with my wife and four sons
- I love to read theology and earned a MDiv from Harding School of Theology
- I occasionally do freelance web development and programming (http://kalikosmos.com, http://dailylog.kibogroup.org)
- I speak Spanish well enough to be frustrated (but not enough to practice more)
This site serves as a placeholder for thoughts, an experiement with http://jekyll.rb, and a half-hearted effort to practice becoming a better writer.